Saturday, February 5, 2011

My parents.

I love my parents.


Even though most teenagers would, i hate my parents. not me. i love mine. i'm not going to lie sometimes they annoy the crap out of me. but most of the other time, i love them.


My dad is the funny yet supportive one. he is hilarious. if you ever need a good laugh, hang out with him. because trust me, you will laugh. the way he tells stories and does things is absolutely hilarious. my dad is also very supportive. i don't think he has ever missed a concert i was in, a soccer game, or any other sport or something i am involved in. and even if i play terrible or do a terrible job he is still waiting to give me a hug afterwards and tell me how wonderful i was. it's great. i love you dad.


My mom and i are basically the same. we sometimes act the same way, and some people have even told me  that we walk the same way. she is also very funny(maybe that's why my parents love each other). my mom and i have had our rough patches, we have had fights. but in the end i always end up realizing that she was right and i should have just listened to her. but recently, or since high school, i've learned to cherish my time with her.  my mom also supports me just like dad but since she is a girl i can talk to her about my boy problems and stuff that my dad doesn't really understand i guess. my mom will listen to me, and then she gives the best advice. and i always know she is right even though i may not want to hear it. i love you mom.


that's my parents. and i know i have blogged about them before but i needed to again.





Hal.

No comments:

Post a Comment