Friday, February 11, 2011

Growth through struggle.

This week ,as some of you know, has been absolutely terrible. It was one of those weeks where everything went wrong, and i was hurt a lot. I won't go into detail about what happened because that's not something that needs to be put out in public. But looking back on this week i have realized it was just what i needed. Some of you may be thinking, you're crazy! But i have learned so much about myself and others this week. I've learned that i depend on people i shouldn't and tend to look past peoples flaws and love them anyways. And i've learned that the people you care about the most and think are your best friends with can hurt you. And i'm not going to lie, learning some of the lessons that i did this week were very hard to digest. I started out this week dwelling in the moment and sulking in my sadness but halfway through the week i realized i have to move on. i HAD to gain my life back. 


I feel like this week was Gods test towards me to see how much i could take. And if i would have blogged about this earlier this week it would have been all negative. I know that God does test us, and this was him( in some way that i have not figured out) testing me. He definitely tested my patience, and my trust in him overall. Looking back on this week i would not have done things differently, said anything different, because what i said and how i acted was needed to help me realize things. But i would have trusted God more and i would have gone to him instead of filling my life with stuff to keep me busy and distracted. i would have faced him and all my struggles. If i would have done  that this week could have gone a lot smoother. 


You live and learn.

I lived and learned how to live in difficulty. 



Hal.

No comments:

Post a Comment