Thursday, February 3, 2011

if you really knew me.

if you really knew me you would know....

i love to laugh.
my laugh is really obnoxious.
i wear my heart on my sleeve. 
i am not from virginia.
i am chasing really hard after the lord.
i get my hopes up easily.
i tend to be let down often.
i am trying to be a leader.
i love my family.
i wish i could live in sweatpants.
i don't care what i look like.
i sleep to pass time away.
i am not boy crazy.
i am self-conscious of my feet.
i love giraffes.
i always need to vent.
i don't trust easily.
i do everything with the best of my  ability.
i don't hate anyone.
i sometimes hate my freckles.
i don't look at my self as beautiful.
i listen to music that describes my mood.
i could go without facebook.
i avoid drama at all costs.
i love listening.
i am very shy.
i have two role models in my life.
i am terrified of needles.
i am scared of ants. 
i love the color orange. 
i have many acquaintances.
i only have a few best friends.
i jam out to music at least once a day.
i am always working my butt off in school.
i get stressed easily. 
i hate disappointing people.
i tend to rush things.
i have an "excited" dance.
i don't care what people think of me.
i am always myself and nothing else.
i don't like the snow.
i wear flip-flops all year long.
i get in moods when i don't talk.
i often let things build up inside of me and then i explode.
i don't need attention.
i want to be someone's role model. 
i will be in the medical field when i am older.

if you really knew me you would there is much more to me than people think.



Hal.

No comments:

Post a Comment