Monday, November 29, 2010

Patience, kindness, and love.

Patiencethe quality of being patient, as the bearing of provocation,annoyance, misfortune, or pain, without complaint, loss oftemper, irritation, or the like. That's the definition of patience. Something i struggle with, and i know that people struggle with when having a friendship or something with me. 




       For example, my parents. i love my parents. i seriously don't think i could have better ones, even though they are strict and do make me do lots of things i may hate i know that i would not be the person i am without them. and i know that i would not have the relationship with God that i do without them. But as all parents do, they get on my nerves. sometimes the only thing i wanna do is get away from them, but eventually i do realize how great they are and how much patience they have with me. 

         


          Recently i made a mistake and got in trouble for it; that's happened a million times. But this time it's different, after getting in trouble i went on a walk with my dad and he was talking to me about it  and i was seriously listening to learning. I learned that i have to give 100% in everything. My dad and i have a great relationship, i love my dad, he comes to every sports event, and every church thing and anything that i'm involved in. And my mom is the same way, i love her so much. and since she's my mom i can go to her about anything. But my mom, like most moms, also luggs me around ,and my friends, everywhere and never complains. And i'm just realizing how much patience that takes! i'm so thankful for them and patience. Without patience my parents wouldn't have effected me in the way they have, even though they and i are still working on patience it's something i'm thankful for. i've messed up so many times yet my parents still love me and they are very patient when i make mistakes.






So thank you mom and dad, for everything. i love you. 










Hal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment