Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Thankfulness.

Thankfulness: feeling or expressing gratitude; appreciative. 


I'm thankful for my family. 
I'm thankful for my friends.
I'm thankful for life.
I'm thankful for God.
I'm thankful for moving on.
I'm thankful for giving things a second chance.
I'm thankful for forgiveness.
I'm thankful for laughter.
I'm thankful for Waynesboro.
I'm thankful for pictures.
I'm thankful for younglife.
I'm thankful for church.
I'm thankful for soccer.
I'm thankful for christmas.
I'm thankful for birthdays.
I'm thankful for being hurt.
I'm thankful for being strong.
I'm thankful for tears.
I'm thankful for moving.
I'm thankful for sweet tea.
I'm thankful for starbucks.
I'm thankful for sunshine.
I'm thankful for the beach.
I'm thankful for rainbows.
I'm thankful for pictures.
I'm thankful for memories.
I'm thankful for love.
I'm thankful for the color orange.
I'm thankful for hard work.
I'm thankful for my best friends.
I'm thankful for the bible.
I'm thankful for t-shirts.
I'm thankful for everything. 




I could go on and on for what i'm thankful for. i'm thankful for all things in my life, good and bad, big and small. 








Hal.

No comments:

Post a Comment